Aroma Season Heated Gloves are professionally designed for people staying in extremely cold environments. People working in the ice house, skiing, motorcycling, climbing, or suffering from Raynaud's syndrome could use gloves to protect hands from cold. The new 3000mAh batteries with a power button can provide warmth for 4-5 hours at High-Temperature Mode, 6-7 hours at Medium Temperature Mode, and 8-9 hours at Low-Temperature Mode.
- 100% Polyester
- ✿【7.4V 3000mAh Li-ion Batteries in new version】-The new version batteries are coming as the most powerful backup to warmer feeling and longer heating time with High/Medium/Low-temperature modes. It can provide you with consistent warmth for 4-5 hours at High-Temperature Mode, 6-7 hours at Medium Temperature Mode, and 8-9 hours at Low-Temperature Mode.
- ✿【360° All-around Warm】-The heating element inside provides a warm hug to your hands that covers the palm, every finger to tip including the thumb. With the 17.5cm sleeves, it helps you keep warm in a cold environment. Great for people who with Raynaud's, Arthritis, Bad Circulation, Stiff Joints. Say goodbye to cold hands.
- ✿【Waterproof/Windproof】-No matter you skiing, cycling, hiking, fishing, hunting, the gloves will always keep your hands warm. You can adjust the wrist band and cuff drawstring closure to prevent snow or cold air from creeping in.
- ✿【3M Thinsulate Insulation】-3M Thinsulate Insulation is soft and smooth that gives you a super thermal and breathable warm feeling. Touch screen design on the thumb and index finger support screen touching and free to answer your phone at any time.
1. Open the zipper on gloves, connect the batteries to the DC plugs inside the pockets.
2. Press the button on the batteries to power on. The temperature LED indicator will turn red and the gloves will start heating.
3. Press the button on the batteries to have the temperature mode set up. Red represents High-Temperature Mode, blue represents Medium Temperature Mode and the green represents Low-Temperature Mode.
4. Put the batteries back into the pockets on gloves. Close the zipper and then you can enjoy the warm gloves.
5. Long press the button on batteries to power off. Without any operation, the gloves will stop heating automatically in 90 minutes.