The Aromaseason Weighted Sleep Mask is made of flaxseed, which can gently press your eyes, raise the level of serotonin and melatonin, help you sleep quickly and soundly.
Keeping light out more successfully than with other compression eye mask, This may trigger the release of hormones and calm your nerves.
- ✿【Highly Recommended by optometrist】- Moist heat is a very natural method to help improve eye health. An effective alternative to eye drops. Effectively relieves eye fatigue, helps with the treatment of dry eyes, blepharitis, and MGD.
- ✿【3D Design】-With the unique 3D shape design, we can fill more flax seeds and clay beads into the eye mask, concentrate the heat only to the eye area for a longer time. The special sharp curve will leave no press to the nose bridge.
- ✿【Flax seeds and clay beads 】-We worked years to get this best combination for moist heat. The flax seeds will help absorb and store moisture from the air and release it after the microwave heating. The clay beads will keep the microwave energy inside and provide heat therapy for a longer time
- ✿【Breathable and comfortable】-We use a soft natural cotton material for the parts touches the eyes. The hot filling will fall into your eye socket and fit perfectly to eyes, provide deep, pure moist heat to eyes. Not only smooth, soft, and very comfortable to wear, but also breathable and gentle on your delicate facial skin.
- ✿【Easy to use with microwave】-Just put the eye mask in a microwave for 20-60 seconds (do not overheat), then enjoy the moist heat therapy.
Surface clean only with a damp cloth (clean water only). Do not allow fill to get wet. Allow the mask to dry completely before heating it again.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to flax seeds.
Do not overheat. Overheat may cause burns.
Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory disease, damaged or broken skin, or person unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and the elderly.
This product is not intended for diagnosing or curing any diseases, and is not a replacement for consulting.