Aroma Season Microwavable Heating Pad is best for Pain Relief, Neck Pain, Back Pain, and Arthritis Relief.
- ✿【Big Size】- Designed with a big size of 16*16*5 inches and sufficient fillings in each section, weight 47 oz.
- ✿【Aromatherapy】- The Microwavable Heating Pad provides aromatherapy, soothes the tension, and calms the senses, embraces you in an aura of sweet comfort. A home spa becomes much easier now.
- ✿【Heat Therapy】- Heat in microwave to let the wrap cradle your tired body in gentle warmth and fragrant herbs, ease your aches and pains.
- ✿【Cool therapy】- Chill in the freezer and let the cold therapy treat sports injuries, relieve headaches, or cool you down on hot summer days.
Material: ultra-soft velour
Ingredients: millet, flaxseeds, clay beads, lavender, lemongrass, chamomile, peppermint
Size: 16*16*5 inches
Weight: 47 oz
To wash: Spot clean only. Do not allow the fill to get wet.
The Microwavable Heating Pad was vacuum sealed to keep dry and retain the fragrance of herbs.
- Do not overheat the wrap. Do not leave it unattended in the microwave. Heat only as directed, overheating may damage the wrap.
- Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory disease, damaged or broken skin, or persons unable to remove this product including infants, children, and some older persons.
- Never heat in the oven, please.
Hot Therapy: Place the wrap in a clean microwave, heat for 2 minutes for a deep, penetrating heat. May heat extra in 30 seconds increments to get the desired warmth. The wrap should feel warm, not hot to touch. (Tips: It's a normal phenomenon that steam and aroma released from the neck & shoulder wrap after microwave.)
Cold Therapy: Seal the wrap in a plastic bag and place it in a freezer for at least 1 hour before use. May be left in the freezer indefinitely until ready for use.
It is vital that the microwave is perfectly clean on the inside, the wrap should be always placed in the microwave on a clean, dry plate and should never be placed directly on the microwave carousel. Otherwise, the wrap will absorb any oil/ grease/ food left behind in the microwave and may result in fabric burn.